Sunday 6 May 2012

Enter My Mad House ...


A lot has been going on behind the scenes in the House of CottonBerry!


Tomorrow will be my first child free + appointment free day that I have had in what feels like forever! I hope to have a completed Berry Girl available super soon. I just have to say a big thank you to you all for your patience and ongoing support! I play "single mum" to 3 mini monsters while my gorgeous husband works away and recently I feel like I haven't stopped! 

I have been flat out researching a very exciting idea that I have had for quite a while and have been feeling the urge to pursue more and more of late. I would love to share with you all, but I am not ready just yet! *secret squirrel* 


I put my hand up for Collaborate for a Cause this year. I am so nervous about it but I have teamed up with some gorgeous ladies and we are hoping to pull together a beautiful package for the auction. More details to come still! 


My Big Cartel shop is almost ready to use! I am not a computer person. In fact, I am pretty positive computers hate me! Except for Google.. Google has become my very best friend recently lol. I have managed to figure out how to basic customise my site, now I just need to get cracking on completing some of my Berry Girls and some robots to upload to it!

I'm going to leave you now with a quote that has been driving me over the past few weeks.. 


Dannielle :) xx


2 comments:

  1. Very excited to find out what the secret squirrel is :) Good Luck with it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good luck with all your projects, you are very busy Mum.
    Great quote too

    ReplyDelete